With the closing whistle blown on Washington’s disastrous 2023 season, the evaluation is over, and the cleansing fire can be ignited. If all goes according to plan, the final remnants of the Snyder-era can be swept away over the course of the next several weeks, and a new - solid - foundation can be laid that will put Washington’s football franchise on the right path for decades.
Curious about who the next General Manager or Head Coach might be? Want to know what actions those individuals should be focusing on this offseason? Below is a compendium of articles written over the course of the last year or so that could be of interest:
The Roadmap Series:
- Ron should have been fired after the Bears’ game. He wasn’t.
- Proposed actions before the trade deadline. Shockingly, some were followed.
- Possible new GM and head coaching candidates.
A Closer Look:
- Get to know Eugene Shen, Washington’s new analytics guru.
- Josh Harris values and understand analytics. Ron Rivera, by and large, did not.
Assembling Washington’s New Management Team:
- A deeper dive on some potential GM candidates, done before the 2023 season.
- Some traits that the team’s next GM will ideally possess.
- An examination of Josh Harris’ ownership tenure with the Philadelphia 76ers and possible lessons learned.
Who should Josh Harris hire first?
This poll is closed
A GM/Head of Football Operations
A head coach
A President of Business Operations