Draft! Mocks! Contests! It’s draft week, and the WFT heads into this extended weekend with 8 picks. This also means that it’s time for our annual contest to test your ability to predict the players and positions that Washington will pick this year. Post your best guess at the Football Team's picks. This year’s prizes will be provided by BreakingT, and the winner will receive their choice of t-shirt. They can choose from the great selection in the DC collection, or wait to claim a new shirt from one of this year’s draft picks!
Fanspeak's Mock Draft Simulator
1. There is only one entry allowed per person. The last mock draft that you post in the contest thread before the deadline will be considered your entry.
2. No trades allowed. You are only picking for the 8 draft picks the WFT currently has in the 2021 NFL Draft. (19, 51, 74, 82, 124, 163, 244, 246)
3. Tie Breaker Guess must be included in your final entry.
4. You must use the official Contest Entry Template provided or your entry will not count.
5. The deadline for entries is Thursday, April, 29, 2021 at 7:59 pm EST.
6. Any prizes will be determined by Hogs Haven.
7. Winner will be announced May 3, 2021 - May 10, 2021
8. You must designate 1 position for a player, and it must be a position they play or project to play in the NFL. All safeties(FS or SS) will count as one position. Defensive linemen(DE or DT) will count as one position(DL). (All other positions will be subject to Hogs Haven staff's discretion)
1 point: Guess the correct position of any draft pick
ex: If you have 2 RBs in your draft and only 1 is selected, you only score 1 time
6 points: Guess the correct position in the correct round
ex: If you mock a WR in the 6th round and Washington drafts one there, 6 points for you
11 points: Guess the correct player
ex: If you pick TE Kyle Granson in the 5th but he is picked by Washington in the 6th, that's 11 points.
20 points: guess the correct player in the correct round
ex: The big scorer. 100% accuracy on player and round will help you win this contest
In the event of a tie, the judges will use the contestant's tiebreaker entries to determine a winner.
Tiebreaker Question: How many trades will occur during the 2021 Draft?
Washington Sample Draft:
Round 1(#19): Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky
Round 2(#51): Davis Mills, QB, Stanford
Round 3(#74): Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State
Round 3(#82): Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami
Round 4(#124): Divine Deablo, S, Virginia Tech
Round 5(#163): Khalil Herbert, RB, Virginia Tech
Round 7(#244): Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina
Round 7(#246): Khyiris Tonga, DL, BYU
Round 1(#19): Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB, Notre Dame Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 2(#51): Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 3(#74): Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami Points = 20(Correct Player in Correct Round)
Round 3(#82): Patrick Jones, EDGE, Pittsburgh Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 4(#124): Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 5(#163): Josh Palmer, WR, Tennessee Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 7(#244): Khalil Herbert, RB, Virginia Tech Points = 11(Correct Player)
Round 7(#246): Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Contest Entry Template: