Washington already had two young speedster on offense last season with rookie starting RB Antonio Gibson(4.39) and 2nd-year #1 WR Terry McLaurin(3.35). They weren't done adding speed to the District, and went out and got former Carolina Panthers WR Curtis Samuel(4.31) to give opposing defenses even more headaches this year and beyond.
Washington also added some speed to the defense this season. William Jackson III(4.37) signed a 3-year deal to start at CB opposite Kendall Fuller. CB Darryl Roberts(4.38) was also signed today, adding speed and versatility to the secondary.
CB William Jackson III (@WilliamJackson3) - 4.37 40— Nicki Jhabvala (@NickiJhabvala) March 26, 2021
CB Darryl Roberts - 4.38 (pro day)
WR Terry McLaurin (@TheTerry_25) - 4.35
WR Curtis Samuel (@CurtisSamuel4__) - 4.31
RB Antonio Gibson (@AntonioGibson14) - 4.39
Washington rolling into 2021 like ... pic.twitter.com/FUaMYOX4aG
Looking for more Washington apparel? Visit our new Hogs Haven FanShop for jerseys, hats, and more!
- Antonio Gibson, Terry McLaurin and Curtis Samuel each have sub-4.4 speed, and they’re all getting the ball in D.C.
- Officially licensed product of the National Football League Players Association.
- Black, brown and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather burgundy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in burgundy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in burgundy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.