Draft! Mocks! Contests! It’s draft week, and the Redskins head into this extended weekend with 7 picks. This also means that it’s time for our annual contest to test your ability to predict the players and positions the Redskins will pick this year. Post your best guess at the Redskins picks. This year’s prizes will be whatever I have left in my Redskins swag bag.
1. There is only one entry allowed per person. The last mock draft that you post in the contest thread before the deadline will be considered your entry.
2. No trades allowed. You are only picking for the 7 draft picks the Redskins currently have in the 2020 NFL Draft. (2, 66, 108, 142, 162, 216, 229)
3. Tie Breaker Guess must be included in your final entry.
4. You must use the official Contest Entry Template provided or your entry will not count.
5. The deadline for entries is Thursday, April, 23, 2020 at 7:59 pm EST.
6. Any prizes will be determined by Hogs Haven.
7. Winner will be announced April 27th, 2019 - May 6, 2019
8. You must designate 1 position for a player, and it must be a position they play or project to play in the NFL. All safeties(FS or SS) will count as one position. Defensive linemen(DE or DT) will count as one position(DL). (All other positions will be subject to Hogs Haven staff's discretion)
1 point: Guess the correct position of any draft pick
ex: If you have 2 RBs in your draft and only 1 is selected, you only score 1 time
6 points: Guess the correct position in the correct round
ex: If you mock a WR in the 6th round and the Redskins draft one there, 6 points for you
11 points: Guess the correct player
ex: If you pick Thaddeus Moss in the 5th but he is picked by the Skins in the 6th, that's 11 points.
20 points: guess the correct player in the correct round
ex: The big scorer. 100% accuracy on player and round will help you win this contest
In the event of a tie, the judges will use the contestant's tiebreaker entries to determine a winner.
Tiebreaker Question: How many trades will occur during the 2020 Draft?
Washington Redskins Sample Draft:
Round 1(#2): Chase Young, DE, Ohio State
Round 3(#66): Michael Pittman Jr., WR, USC
Round 4(#108): Willie Gay, Jr., LB, Mississippi State
Round 4(#142): Parnell Motley, CB, Oklahoma
Round 5(#162): Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina State
Round 7(#216): Colby Parkinson, TE, Stanford
Round 7(#229): Antoine Brooks, Sr., S, Maryland
Round 1(#2): Chase Young, DE, Ohio State Points = 20(Correct Player in Correct Round)
Round 3(#66): Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 4(#108): Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 4(#142): Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina State Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 5(#162): Parnell Motley, CB, Oklahoma Points = 11(Correct Player)
Round 7(#216): Jalen Elliot, S, Notre Dame Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 7(#229): Ben Ellifson, TE, North Dakota State Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Contest Entry Template: