Today’s the big one...then fans go into hiding for the next 6 months until we get some football again.
I find it very difficult to go without meaningful football for six months. Luckily, I have become a pretty big baseball fan over the last 10 years, so that helps pass the time. And obviously, we have free agency and the draft to help keep us sane for a few months.
Anyways, let’s discuss some of your favorite Super Bowl game prep. Maybe it’s food, a big party, gambling; etc.
Some possible discussion topics:
- Who are you pulling for?
- Can you root for Kyle Shanahan after all the digs he’s taken at our organization?
- Predict the score...
- Do you wear your favorite team’s jersey to your Super Bowl party?
- Who’s betting the game? What are your bets?
- Game Spread - what’s your favorite food for the big game?
- Drink of choice?
- Halftime show - will you watch?
- Best Super Bowl national anthem you’ve ever seen?
- If the Redskins were in the game, what would your routine look like?
- What number will Chase Young wear?
Oh, and Happy Groundhog Day!