Using the Tiermaker site, I have ranked the 2019 NFL quarterbacks. I chose to use the following tiers for my rankings:
- Elite - Basically, the cream of the crop
- Borderline Elite - Just a notch below elite
- Above Average - Still a franchise QB, but not an elite player
- Average - Solid, yet unspectacular
- Below Average - Replacement level
- Unproven - Haven’t seen enough, or anything yet
How do you feel about these rankings? Where do you agree/disagree? Are the Redskins passers rated fairly?