Draft! Mocks! Contests! It’s draft week, and the Redskins head into this extended weekend with 9 picks. This also means that it’s time for our annual contest to test your ability to predict the players and positions the Redskins will pick this year. Post your best guess at the Redskins picks. This year’s prizes will be whatever I have left in my Redskins swag bag.
Fanspeak's Mock Draft Simulator
1. There is only one entry allowed per person. The last mock draft that you post in the contest thread before the deadline will be considered your entry.
2. No trades allowed. You are only picking for the 9 draft picks the Redskins currently have in the 2019 NFL Draft. (15, 46, 76, 96, 153, 173, 206, 227, 253)
3. Tie Breaker Guess must be included in your final entry.
4. You must use the official Contest Entry Template provided or your entry will not count.
5. The deadline for entries is Thursday, April, 25, 2019 at 7:59 pm EST.
6. Any prizes will be determined by Hogs Haven.
7. Winner will be announced April 29th, 2019 - May 6, 2019
8. You must designate 1 position for a player, and it must be a position they play or project to play in the NFL. All safeties(FS or SS) will count as one position. Defensive linemen(DE or DT) will count as one position(DL). (All other positions will be subject to Hogs Haven staff's discretion)
1 point: Guess the correct position of any draft pick
ex: If you have 2 RBs in your draft and only 1 is selected, you only score 1 time
6 points: Guess the correct position in the correct round
ex: If you mock a WR in the 6th round and the Redskins draft one there, 6 points for you
11 points: Guess the correct player
ex: If you pick Juan Thornhill in the 5th but he is picked by the Skins in the 3rd, that's 11 points.
20 points: guess the correct player in the correct round
ex: The big scorer. 100% accuracy on player and round will help you win this contest
In the event of a tie, the judges will use the contestant's tiebreaker entries to determine a winner.
Tiebreaker Question: How many trades will occur during the 2019 Draft?
Washington Redskins Sample Draft:
Round 1(#15): Brian Burns, OL, Florida State
Round 2(#46): N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State
Round 3(#76): Will Grier, QB, WVU
Round 3(#96): Connor McGovern, OG, Penn State
Round 5(#153): Marvel Tell III, S, USC
Round 5(#173): Michael Jackson, CB, Miami
Round 6(#206): Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas
Round 7(#227): Gary Johnson, ILB, Texas
Round 7(#253): Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
Round 1(#15): T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 2(#46): N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State Points = 20(Correct Player in Correct Round)
Round 3(#76): Nate Davis, OG, Charlotte-UNC Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 3(#96): Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 5(#153): David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 5(#173): Gary Johnson, ILB, Texas Points = 11(Correct Player)
Round 6(#206): Albert Huggins, DE, Clemson Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 7(#227): Blace Brown, CB, Troy Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 7(#253): Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas Points = 11(Correct Player)
Contest Entry Template: