Draft! Mocks! Contests! It’s draft week, and the Redskins head into this weekend with 8 picks. This also means that it’s time for our annual contest to test your ability to predict the players and positions the Redskins will pick this year. Post your best guess at the Redskins picks this year. This year’s prizes will feature signed Redskins swag from this year’s sponsor PrimeSport.
Fanspeak's Mock Draft Simulator
1. There is only one entry allowed per person. The last mock draft that you post in the contest thread before the deadline will be considered your entry.
2. No trades allowed. You are only picking for the 8 draft picks the Redskins currently have in the 2018 NFL Draft. (13, 44, 109, 142, 163, 205, 231, 241)
3. Tie Breaker Guess must be included in your final entry.
4. You must use the official Contest Entry Template provided or your entry will not count.
5. The deadline for entries is Thursday, April, 26, 2018 at 7:59 pm EST.
6. Any prizes will be determined by Hogs Haven.
7. Winner will be announced April 30th, 2018 - May 5, 2018
8. You must designate 1 position for a player, and it must be a position they play or project to play in the NFL. All safeties(FS or SS) will count as one position. Defensive linemen(DE or DT) will count as one position(DL). (All other positions will be subject to Hogs Haven staff's discretion)
1 point: Guess the correct position of any draft pick
ex: If you have 2 RBs in your draft and only 1 is selected, you only score 1 time
6 points: Guess the correct position in the correct round
ex: If you mock a WR in the 6th round and the Redskins draft one there, 6 points for you
11 points: Guess the correct player
ex: If you pick Will Clapp in the 4th but he is picked by the Skins in the 5th, that's 11 points.
20 points: guess the correct player in the correct round
ex: The big scorer. 100% accuracy on player and round will help you win this contest
In the event of a tie, the judges will use the contestant's tiebreaker entries to determine a winner.
Tiebreaker Question: How many trades will occur during the 2018 Draft?
Washington Redskins Sample Draft:
Round 1(#13): Derwin James, FS, Florida State
Round 2(#44): Billy Price, C, Ohio State
Round 4(#109): Harrison Phillips, DL, Stanford
Round 5(#142): Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
Round 5(#163): Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford
Round 6(#205): Dorian O'Daniel, ILB, Clemson
Round 7(#231): Korey Robertson, WR, Southern Miss
Round 7(#241): Kendrick Norton, DL, Miami
Round 1(#13): Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 2(#44): Billy Price, C, Ohio State Points = 20(Correct Player in Correct Round)
Round 4(#109): Jaylen Samuels, TE, NC State Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 5(#142): Kevin Toliver, CB, LSU Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 5(#163): Riley Ferguson, QB, Memphis Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 6(#205): Korey Robertson, WR, Southern Miss Points = 11(Correct Player)
Round 7(#231): Kahlil McKenzie, DT, Tennessee Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 7(#241): Ito Smith, RB, Southern Miss Points = 1(Correct Position)
Contest Entry Template: