Draft! Mocks! Contests! It’s draft week, and the Redskins head into this weekend with 10 picks. This also means that it’s time for our annual contest to test your ability to predict the players and positions the Redskins will pick this year. Post your best guess at the Redskins picks this year. This year’s prizes will feature signed Redskins swag from this year’s sponsor PrimeSport.
1. There is only one entry allowed per person. The last mock draft that you post in the contest thread before the deadline will be considered your entry.
2. No trades allowed. You are only picking for the 10 draft picks the Redskins currently have in the 2017 NFL Draft. (17, 49, 81, 114, 124, 154, 201, 209, 220, 235)
3. Tie Breaker Guess must be included in your final entry.
4. You must use the official Contest Entry Template provided or your entry will not count.
5. The deadline for entries is Thursday, April, 27, 2017 at 7:59 pm EST.
6. Any prizes will be determined by Hogs Haven.
7. Winner will be announced May 1, 2017 - May 5, 2017
8. You must designate 1 position for a player, and it must be a position they play or project to play in the NFL. All safeties(FS or SS) will count as one position. Defensive linemen(DE or DT) will count as one position(DL). (All other positions will be subject to Hogs Haven staff's discretion)
1 point: Guess the correct position of any draft pick
ex: If you have 2 RBs in your draft and only 1 is selected, you only score 1 time
6 points: Guess the correct position in the correct round
ex: If you mock a WR in the 6th round and the Redskins draft one there, 6 points for you
11 points: Guess the correct player
ex: If you pick Eddie Jackson in the 3rd but he is picked by the Skins in the 4th, that's 11 points.
20 points: guess the correct player in the correct round
ex: The big scorer. 100% accuracy on player and round will help you win this contest
In the event of a tie, the judges will use the contestant's tiebreaker entries to determine a winner.
Tiebreaker Question: How many trades will occur during the 2017 Draft?
Round 1(#17): Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 2(#49): Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 3(#81): Teez Tabor, CB, Florida Points = 20(Correct Player in Correct Round)
Round 4(#114): Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 4(#124): Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 5(#154): Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 6(#201): Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama Points = 11(Correct Player)
Round 6(#209): Collin Buchanon, G, Miami(Ohio) Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 7(#220): Tedric Thompson, S, Colorado Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 7(#235): Amba Etta-Tawo, WR, Syracuse Points = 1(Correct Position)
Washington Redskins Sample Draft:
Round 1(#17): Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama
Round 2(#49): Pat Elflein, C, Ohio State
Round 3(#81): Teez Tabor, CB, Florida
Round 4(#114): Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama
Round 4(#124): Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA
Round 5(#154): Dawuane Smoot, OLB, Illinois
Round 6(#201): Cole Hikutini, TE, Louisville
Round 6(#209): Kenny Golladay, WR, Northern Illinois
Round 7(#220): C.J. Beathard, QB, Iowa
Round 7(#235): Ben Braden, G, Michigan
Contest Entry Template: