These depth charts are always unofficial, but they’re still very fun for fans to take a look at. Here are some observations:
- Looks like Shawn Lauvao will be the starter at LG. Spencer Long is a little banged-up right now and is listed as the #2 LG and also the #2 C.
- Ty Nsekhe is officially your swing tackle, listed as the #2 LT and RT. If either Williams or Moses go down, Nsekhe is the guy who will fill in.
- Austin Reiter is listed as the #3 C, but it’ll be interesting to see what the team does as far as inactives go for Monday night. As mentioned, Long is the #2 LG and #2 C. You’d think that’d make Reiter a natural choice to be inactive, but how hurt is Long? We’ll have to wait and see. You don’t want go into a game with no backup C.
- It looks like Hood will get the first crack at that DE spot opposite Chris Baker. He’s been a stud all off-season and really deserves it. It’s also worth mentioning that he’s listed as the #2 NT behind Kedric Golston. If Golston goes down, it looks like Hood would slide over and then RJF would fill in at DE.
- Even though Phillips and Fuller are both listed as #3 CBs, they’re really the #1 and #2 nickel/slot CBs. It’ll be interesting to see which one is ahead of the other.
Here’s what the depth chart looks like:
- WR1 - DeSean Jackson, Josh Doctson
- LT - Trent Williams, Ty Nsekhe
- LG - Shawn Lauvao, Spencer Long
- C - Kory Lichtensteiger, Spencer Long, Austin Reiter
- RG - Brandon Scherff, Arie Kouandjio
- RT - Morgan Moses, Ty Nsekhe
- TE - Jordan Reed, Vernon Davis, Niles Paul
- WR2 - Pierre Garcon, Rashad Ross
- QB - Kirk Cousins, Colt McCoy, Nate Sudfeld
- WR3 - Jamison Crowder, Ryan Grant
- RB - Matt Jones, Chris Thompson, Robert Kelley
- LDE - Ziggy Hood, Ricky Jean Francois, Anthony Lanier
- NT - Kedric Golston, Ziggy Hood
- RDE - Chris Baker, Kendall Reyes
- SOLB - Preston Smith, Trent Murphy
- MLB - Will Compton, Martrell Spaight
- MLB - Mason Foster, Su’a Cravens, Terence Garvin
- WOLB - Ryan Kerrigan, Houston Bates
- CB - Bashaud Breeland, Greg Toler, Dashaun Phillips
- CB - Josh Norman, Quinton Dunbar, Kendall Fuller
- SS - David Bruton, Duke Ihenacho
- FS - DeAngelo Hall, Will Blackmon, Deshazor Everett
- P - Tress Way
- K - Dustin Hopkins
- LS - Nick Sundberg
- KR - Rashad Ross, Chris Thompson
- PR - Jamison Crowder, Will Blackmon, Rashad Ross