The Redskins(PR department? Interns?) have released a depth chart three days before their first preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons. Nothing really surprising here. But a few things that “stand out” on this early look at the team.
- Spencer Long listed as starting left guard over Shawn Lauvao who is returning from injury and will likely miss the first preseason game.
- Maurice Harris listed as the 6th WR
- Keith Marshall listed as 3rd RB despite missing time due to injury, and camp praise for several undrafted players
- Trent Murphy listed as Preston Smith’s backup
- Quinton Dunbar listed as 3rd string CB behind Kendall Fuller and Greg Toler
- Su’a Cravens 3rd string LB behind Martrell Spaight
- Willie Jefferson ahead of the OLB competition
Does anything else stand out in this very important August 8th depth chart?