Only one day for this contest, but this is your chance to make your final predictions for the Washington Redskins 2016 draft. The rules are the same for previous contests. Good Luck!
1. There is only one entry allowed per person. The last mock draft that you post in the contest thread before the deadline will be considered your entry.
2. No trades allowed. You are only picking for the 8 draft picks the Redskins currently have in the 2015 NFL Draft. (21, 53, 84, 120, 158, 187, 232, 242)
3. Tie Breaker Guess must be included in your final entry.
4. You must use the official Contest Entry Template provided or your entry will not count.
5. The deadline for entries is Thursday, April, 28, 2016 at 7:59 pm EST.
6. Any prizes will be determined by Hogs Haven.
7. Winner will be announced May 5th, 2016 - May 7th, 2016
8. You must designate 1 position for a player, and it must be a position they play or project to play in the NFL. All safeties(FS or SS) will count as one position. Defensive linemen(DE or DT) will count as one position(DL). (All other positions will be subject to Hogs Haven staff's discretion)
1 point: Guess the correct position of any draft pick
ex: If you have 2 RBs in your draft and only 1 is selected, you only score 1 time
6 points: Guess the correct position in the correct round
ex: If you mock a WR in the 6th round and the Redskins draft one there, 6 points for you
11 points: Guess the correct player
ex: If you pick Laken Tomlinson in the 3rd but he is picked by the Skins in the 2nd, that's 11 points.
20 points: guess the correct player in the correct round
ex: The big scorer. 100% accuracy on player and round will help you win this contest
In the event of a tie, the judges will use the contestant's tiebreaker entries to determine a winner.
Tiebreaker Question: How many trades will occur during the 2016 Draft?
Round 1(#21): Vernon Butler, DL, Louisiana Tech
Round 2(#53): T.J. Green, S, Clemson
Round 3(#84): Kenneth Dixon, RB, Louisiana Tech
Round 4(#120): Yannick Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland
Round 5(#158): Evan Boehm, C, Missouri
Round 6(#187): Kevin Hogan, QB, Stanford
Round 7(#232): Mike Thomas, WR, Southern Miss
Round 7(#242): Elandon Roberts, ILB, Houston
Washington Redskins Sample Draft:
Round 1(#21): Vernon Butler, DL, Louisiana Tech Points = 20(Correct Player in Correct Round)
Round 2(#53): Cody Whitehair, OG, Kansas State Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 3(#84): Darian Thompson, S, Boise State Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 4(#120): Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama Points = 0(Player and position not selected)
Round 5(#158): Jack Allen, C, Michigan State Points = 6(Correct Position in Correct Round)
Round 6(#187): Mike Thomas, WR, Southern Miss Points = 11(Correct Player)
Round 7(#232): Brandon Allen, QB, Arkansas Points = 1(Correct Position)
Round 7(#242): Elandon Roberts, ILB, Houston Points = 20(Correct Player in Correct Round)
Total Points: 59
Contest Entry Template: