- Wilson has a huge frame that he uses to block out defenders.
- Has great hands. Can catch the ball from a number of angles.
- Pretty good blocker. Frequently moves corners backwards when blocking, doesn't just get in the way. Wilson really gets into the defender's pads when blocking.
Nice cut block here by De'Runnya Wilson. Benefit of having big WRs. Springs slot guy for a score. pic.twitter.com/Pto5NhilPk— Ethan Young (@NFLDrafter) January 3, 2016
Unreal body control by De'Runnya Wilson. I'm really high on him. Great size and good hands but needs refine... https://t.co/SxY3KbU66R— Matt Yustin, Jr. (@JrDraftScout) December 19, 2015
Heck of a TD catch by De'Runnya Wilson. Mississippi State leads Auburn 14-0. pic.twitter.com/GmNKUg4bP8— Dr. Saturday (@YahooDrSaturday) September 27, 2015
- Wilson isn't exceedingly quick in short spaces, but that's probably to be expected for someone with his size.
- Could use a little more polish on his routes.
- Can do a little too much dancing on the line when trying to get off press coverage.