Today's Sixpack will consist of six questions. We are so close to seeing some real magic begin to happen. Here are my questions for us to kick around. I will try and pull some of your comments together for a wrap of these topics in a separate post.
1. Which position can we LEAST afford an injury at right now?
2. Which player is our BEST second-line player RIGHT NOW -- in your opinion? (This means you can kind of imagine your own depth chart and name your top second-stringer.)
3. Which quarterback could win more games for the Redskins in 2015: Kirk Cousins or Colt McCoy?
4. If Robert Griffin III has a down season, will it cost Jay Gruden his job? Should it?
5. What percentage of the time do you think the Redskins will go for two in 2015? Feel free to show your work on this one.
6. Give me one veteran player that doesn't make it out of training camp this season -- and I am not talking about injury. I am looking for the surprise cut for the Redskins, as predicted by you.