I've got to hand it to the NFL. They have got this "year-round slate of activities" thing down. The flurry of news and moves over the last few days has been enough to give you the feeling that we are in mid-season mode. There are way more than five questions for us to contemplate, but the comments section should be able to handle this handful of ideas for us all to bat around:
- Would you (as a Redskins fan) be excited about a trade with the Eagles that involves the Redskins getting Sam Bradford and the Eagles getting Marcus Mariota?
- Now that some of the largest dominoes have fallen, how do you think any or all of it impacts the decision that Brian Orakpo and the Redskins will make?
- Has anything happened yet that has changed where your head is at on what you think the Redskins should do in the draft?
- If you had to project a trade made by the Redskins that was not a draft-day deal with the Eagles or involving Mariota, what kind of deal do you think it would look like and which player would most likely be involved?
- Which current Washington free agent are you most hoping will be re-signed by the Redskins?