1. Dick Stockton remains terrible.
2. Throwing to the running back works against the Cards...no need to John Beck it, but let's keep throwing to Morris and Helu out of the backfield.
3. One point difference at halftime makes for an entertaining game for us...please--let's not destroy this opportunity.
4. DeSean Jackson...sometimes I forget he is on our team and then all of a sudden, we design a play for him. Jeez...
5. Can we draw up a play in advance of an all-out blitz? It looks like the first time he has ever seen every time Kirk faces one.