Hogs Haven Power Rankings after the jump...
1. New England Patriots: The Pats are stacked once again have, arguably, the NFL's easiest schedule heading into the season.
2. Baltimore Ravens: The Ravens were just a kick away from the Super Bowl last year and return 18 starters. Is this the year that Baltimore gets over hump?
3. Green Bay Packers: Aaron Rodgers is ready to air it out once again, and now has Cedric Benson as a running option. The Pack's defense should be improved in 2012 also.
4. Houston Texans: The Texans will benefit in playing in an awful division this year. Look for Houston to host another playoff game in 2012.
5. New York Giants: Will the Giants hobble through the regular season again? They have a tough test right off the bat with the division rival Cowboys coming to town Wednesday night.
6. Chicago Bears: Chicago had a lost season last year with Jay Cutler going down, but now Cutler is back and has a new toy in Brandon Marshall.
7. San Francisco 49ers: The NFC West remains week and the Niners should find themselves back in the postseason in 2012.
8. New Orleans Saints: No one knows how the Saints will respond to "Bounty-gate), but I think they are still among the NFC's best teams.
9. Detroit Lions: Matthew Stafford and Megatron will be back and looking to take Detroit to the postseason for the second year in a row.
10. Philadelphia Eagles: The Eagles still have a ton of talent, but can they put it all together this year and get back to the postseason?
11. Atlanta Falcons
12. Cincinnati Bengals
13. Dallas Cowboys
14. Pittsburgh Steelers
15. San Diego Chargers
16. Denver Broncos
17. Buffalo Bills
18. Kansas City Chiefs
19. Carolina Panthers
20. Oakland Raiders
21. Washington Redskins
22. Seattle Seahawks
23. Tennessee Titans
24. New York Jets
25. St. Louis Rams
26. Arizona Cardinals
27. Jacksonville Jaguars
28. Minnesota Vikings
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
30. Cleveland Browns
31. Indianapolis Colts
32. Miami Dolphins