Man...where to start with this one? OK, easy. After a tackle, Redskins WR, Josh Morgan, threw the ball at Cortland Finnegan, a well-known instigator, causing a 15-yard penalty and moving the Redskins out of FG range late in the game with no timeouts left. Anyone grading the coaching staff across the Redskins Offense, Defense, and Special Teams would probably give F's across the board. Kyle Shanahan called a decent game at least. The blame is plenty to go around due to:
- The horrible defensive scheme to play zone all day long.
- Poor special teams play again. Another blocked punt up the gut.
- The dropped Aldrick Robinson bomb to give the Redskins lead.
- The wretched officiating to allow the game to get so fiesty and chippy all day long.
- Josh Morgan's bonehead penalty knocking the Redskins out of field goal range.
- Shanahan's decision to kick a 63-yard FG to tie the game.
- How did Bradford have so much time when THREE OL starters were out? Not to mention their backup Left Tackle Wayne Hunter went down too. Ugh.
- RGIII sure throws a pretty deep ball (x2).