First Half Game Thread.....
Key Date: Tuesday, Aug. 30: Teams are required to be down to 80 players on their roster by 4 p.m. (ET). Usually the first round of roster cuts requires teams to have a maximum of only 75 players, but the NFL made it 80 this year since there are currently 90 players on rosters.
Prediction: Redskins 18, Bears 17.
Comcast: 211, DirecTV 30, Verizon FIOS: 515
|Line||Bears +1.5, o/u 37|
|Announcers:||Kevin Harlan, Joe Theismann, Antwaan Randle-El|
|Radio||ESPN 980 (regional station list)|
|Not playing|| |
Redskins: Tim Hightower, Kory Lichtensteiger, Jammal Brown (PUP), Chris Chester,
IR: WR Darius Hanks (torn labrum), Chris Neild (ACL)
Bears: Brian Urlacher (knee surgery),
|Former Redskins on CHI||Jason Campbell, (Guard) Edwin Williams, (Offensive Coordinator) Mike Tice|
|Last game||2010 when DeAngelo tied an NFL record with 4 interceptions|
- Redskins are 4-2 against the spread their last games on grass
- 2011 Bears pass defense: 28th
- First team Skins offense will see 30+ snaps...the first half.
- Projected Skins OLine: Trent Williams, Mo Hurt, Monty, Gettis, Tyler Polumbus
- Projected Bears Oline: J'Marcus Webb, Chris Spencer, Roberto Garza, Lance Louis, Gabe Carimi
|Game Replay||NFL Network (Sunday 4pm EST)|
|Bears SB Nation||Windy City Gridiron|
(H/T to Redskins.com and ScoresAndOdds.com for the preview info)