- As Steve posted earlier here, Chris Neild is out for the year with a torn ACL in his left knee. No meniscus injury, which is a silver lining.
- There's hope Lichtensteiger will be back to practice in a week with hopes of starting week 1.
- Tim Hightower has told media he's ready to play tomorrow but Shanahan said he could begin taking reps in team drills starting Friday. Playing it safe. Hightower won't play vs Bears.
- Leonard Hankerson and Josh Morgan are fine after being carted off. They received IV bags for heat related issues.
- Trent Williams did a half-practice today and said his left foot was sore (bone bruise), but that's he is fine and plans to play this weekend.
- Jordan Black replaced Trent at LT...here's some more info on him via WaPost, including him eating 7,000 calories a day to bulk up (that's a snack for Ken's prom date).
- Chris Chester was suppose to practice but sat out to play it safe.