- Redskins turnover ratio dropped one last week to +11, Ravens are at +13.
- Redskins are still last in penalties (97), though Dallas tied us (sweet!). Ravens are not too impressive at 88. The Giants had a whopping 9 for 73 yards last week (yea Fedex Field!!) while the Redskins had 4.
|Kickoff||1:00 PM EST|
|Line||Redskins -2.5, o/u 47.5|
|Announcers:||Marv Albert, Rich Gannon|
|Radio||ESPN 980 (regional station list)
SIRIUS: 136, XM: 230
Cloudy, 60% chance rain. Wind 6-11mph. Kickoff 57 degrees [the latest]
|Former Skins on BAL||- Ma'ake Kemoeatu
|Former Ravens on WAS||
- Josh Wilson
|Ravens SBN Website||Baltimore Beatdown|
|Last 2 Matchups||
12/7/08: Redskins 10 at Ravens 24. Baltimore S Ed Reed records 22-yard FR-TD & Ravens WR Derrick Mason catches 28-yard TD pass from rookie QB Joe Flacco.
- Redskins are 3-1 against the spread vs teams with winning record
- Shanahan 3-4 vs Ravens all time
- RB RAY RICE has 11 TDs (10 rush, 1 rec.) in 17 games vs. NFC
Hot ticket right now. Uppers start at $212...lowers $262.
(H/T to Redskins.com and ScoresAndOdds.com for some of the preview info)
TV map via 506.com...