There will be playoff football in Washington. The Redskins have defeated the visiting Dallas Cowboys 28-18 Sunday night, continuing their recent hot streak and winning the division. Washington will have their first home playoff game since 1999, facing the Seattle Seahawks and their own rookie quarterback, Russell Wilson. Some highlights:
- All three Tony Romo interceptions, each better than the one before it.
- Robert Griffin III's ten-yard touchdown run, fighting past his injury.
- Every single Alfred Morris run. Notably, his 32-yard touchdown scamper in the fourth.
- Again, Rob Jackson's interception. It stopped Dallas's chances of a victory, and was an incredibly athletic play for a linebacker.
- The blow to the head from Jason Hatcher to Robert Griffin III on an incomplete third down pass that sealed the deal for Washington.
- Morris's third and final touchdown, cementing the game.
- RGIII finished 9/18 for 100 yards, running six times for 63 yards and a score.
- Morris had career highs in rushes (33), yards (200) and touchdown (3).
- Pierre Garcon led the team in catches (three) and yards (46).
- It's the Redskins' first playoff appearance since 2007.
We'll have more on this huge win throughout the week.