Things I learned this week from fantasy football:
- Doug Martin can score me 60 points, but my team will inevitably find a way to lose
- The Lions can score four touchdowns on the Jaguars without a single one being through the air. But the main reason for that being so is Matthew Stafford is on my team.
- Christian Ponder despises Kyle Rudolph fantasy owners. Every last one.
- Any defense that plays the Eagles or Chiefs will probably get somewhere in the realm of 75 fantasy points.
- Sidney Rice only scores touchdowns when he’s on my bench, which is where he will be once again this week. So, start him everyone?
Hopefully that will clear up a lot of questions all of you may have this week. Nevertheless, you know I’m here for the areas I didn’t cover. Post your questions in the comments section, or reach me on Twitter @PFF_Dan .