|Source||This Week||Last Week||Comments|
|18||22||Robert Griffin III is for real, and he's going to win them some games that the porous defense tries to lose.|
||22||RG3 continues to impress, but also continues to get slaughtered when he runs the ball. See his goal-line fumble Sunday against the Bucs as evidence.|
|18||21||RGIII is still fun to watch. The defense, while getting better last week, is not so fun to watch.|
||That was a big-time drive by Robert Griffin III to beat the Bucs. Now he gets a chance to knock Atlanta from the ranks of the unbeaten.|
|22||30||Mike Shanahan is not playing around these days. Alfred Morris continues to get a massive workload, and the kid is making it count. The rookie running back out of Florida Atlantic got 21 more carries in Tampa, and now has 82 for the season. Who would have thought Morris would be in the top five in rushing, or even tied for third in carries? Washington moves up eight spots because of the strong play of Robert Griffin III, the development of a true lead tailback and nearly every team that was right ahead of Washington in last week's rankings losing.|
|20||25||The Redskins evened their record to 2-2, while continuing to show one of the best offenses in the league. The rookie combo of Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris has been nearly impossible for opposing defenses to stop. Unfortunately the defense still hasn't shown any ability to stop opposing offenses and special teams miscues have really hurt the Redskins. The Redskins schedule is about to get a bit tougher as the Falcons and Vikings come into town the next two weeks.|
|17||24||Can the Skins make it three wins in a row against the NFC South this year when the Dirty Birds come to town?|
1. Houston Texans: The Texans just keep on keeping on with another solid win on Sunday.
2. Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons escaped Cam Newton and Panthers, now they head into FedEx Field to try to remain undefeated.
3. Baltimore Ravens: Harbaugh's squad avoided a closer game than expected against the Browns on Thursday night.
4. San Francisco 49ers: The Jets may be grounded for quite awhile after the beat down the 49ers laid down.
5. Arizona Cardinals: These birds continue to fly high after surviving the lowly Dolphins.
6. Chicago Bears: After an embarrassing game at Lambeau the Bears have responded with back-to-back wins, including a Monday night beatdown of the Cowboys.
7. Green Bay Packers: After being cheated on Monday Night Football the Pack responded with a big win over the Saints.
8. New England Patriots: The Pats are back on track after a great comeback win over Buffalo.
9. Cincinnati Bengals: Cincy took care of business, simply put.
10. San Diego Chargers: Norv's squad beat down a division rival on the road, enough said.
11. Minnesota Vikings
12. Philadelphia Eagles
13. New York Giants
14. Denver Broncos
15. Pittsburgh Steelers
16. Detroit Lions
17. Washington Redskins
18. Seattle Seahawks
19. Dallas Cowboys
20. St. Louis Rams
21. Buffalo Bills
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
23. Kansas City Chiefs
24. New York Jets
25. Oakland Raiders
26. Miami Dolphins
27. Carolina Panthers
28. Tennessee Titans
29. New Orleans Saints
30. Indianapolis Colts
31. Jacksonville Jaguars
32. Cleveland Browns