|Source||This Week||Last Week||Comments|
|15||21||Robert Griffin III is like a movie action hero. You can't look away, for fear of what you'd miss.|
|11||23||RG3 bounced back in a big way on Sunday, but I'm still concerned if he can hold up for all 16 games. Defensively, the Redskins are still feeling the effects of losing pass rusher Brian Orakpo for the year, and I'm not sure they match up very well against the Giants, Eagles and Cowboys within the division.|
|13||18||If the Redskins win nine games and make it into the playoffs I do not want to be the team that faces them in the Wild Card game. RGIII can take over games.|
|19||18||Robert Griffin III showed he can close out games against the Vikings -- with his legs. But the big thing was the defensive takeaways.|
|20||23||Heckuva comeback win for the Washington Redskins after losing a tight one to the Falcons in Week 5.Robert Griffin III is so awesome to watch tee it up, but are any of you Redskin fans leery of him running so much? His 13 rushing attempts were only three short of Alfred Morris' total. Would love to hear what you guys think @Harrison_NFL. Simply put, Washington cannot afford to lose this guy for any extended amount of time.|
|20||20||The Redskins evened up their record to 3-3 with a strong offensive performance against the Minnesota Vikings, unfortunately the defense is nearly as bad as the offense is good. If not for an amazing run by Robert Griffin III to seal the game late in the 4th quarter the Redskins could have very well lost. Washington faces a big test this week as they head on the road to New York where they face the Giants.|
|14||20||I've been saying all along we need to be 3-3 going into this week for it to be a season, now we need to get out of the MetLife-Heinz two-step at 4-4 at least.|
1. Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons escaped with another W and now have a week to relax.
2. Baltimore Ravens: After knocking off the 'gals the Ravens likely feel like they lost with injuries to Ray Lewis and Ledarius Webb.
3. New York Giants: What a huge win, on the road for the G-Men.
4. Houston Texans: The Texans came back to earth a little when the Packers came into town.
5. San Francisco 49ers: The Giants seem to have the Niners number, how will they respond with a quick turnaround this week?
6. Green Bay Packers: The Pack is Back on Track...
7. Chicago Bears: After a week off the Bears have another big MNF match up with the Lions.
8. Seattle Seahawks: I can't figure this squad out, lets see how they do Thursday night.
9. Denver Broncos: Big MNF win for Peyton Manning, now the Broncos' schedule eases up a bit.
10. New England Patriots: Could we be witnessing the beginning of an end of a dynasty?
11. Minnesota Vikings
12. Arizona Cardinals
13. San Diego Chargers
14. Washington Redskins
15. Pittsburgh Steelers
16. Philadelphia Eagles
17. Cincinnati Bengals
18. Miami Dolphins
19. Detroit Lions
20. St. Louis Rams
21. Buffalo Bills
22. Dallas Cowboys
23. New York Jets
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
25. Tennessee Titans
26. New Orleans Saints
27. Carolina Panthers
28. Oakland Raiders
29. Cleveland Browns
30. Indianapolis Colts
31. Kansas City Chiefs
32. Jacksonville Jaguars