1. Well, Giants fans are going to be hard to live with for a while.
2. How in God's name did they get that call wrong on the Packers' first half scoring drive? That ball was out and should have been awarded to the Giants. I just don't understand how you have a review process and still get it so wrong.
3. I find it hilarious that the Denver season was over for a matter of minutes before the chorus of Tebow doubt started up in full force again. Tebow was a huge part of what got the Broncos to the postseason. That is undeniable. As a Redskins fan, I am simply infuriated that these talking head idiots would insult me by suggesting Tim Tebow should not be allowed to move forward as a starting quarterback. Have they seen us play lately? Have they seen the parade of jokers we have trotted out under center for the last decade? We all can have our opinion of Tebow, but who among us Redskins fans would not take what he did for Denver this year? Think about the hope for the future that Broncos fans will carry with them through the offseason. I would take that for sure.
4. I will talk more about this in my Wednesday column, but today let me say this: The most important decision/move/component of our offseason is our second round pick in the 2012 draft. That player will not only determine how well we did in the draft, but could very well factor into whether or not our franchise is ready to contend for a wild card--next year.
5. If you could pick any coach currently available to join our staff, who would it be?
6. Who would you rather bring in as a late draft pick quarterback flier: Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson?