1. No way Randy Moss is retired for good.
2. I'll put today's topic up top today: Who is the top fantasy player for the Washington Redskins at this point in time? I think there is a case to be made for any of three or four guys. Chris Cooley, Santana Moss and Ryan Torain would all be great candidates. I am going to give the nod to Rex Grossman today assuming he is the starting quarterback for this team. This would be his third year in this system with Kyle Shanahan, and we have receivers returning from last season that he began getting comfortable with last season. Have fun making that selection at your fantasy draft.
3. Now I know how all those fans always felt every year watching us buy everything not nailed down. The Eagles made an unbelievable series of moves. I just hope we can hold them to less than 60 points again this year.
4. Plaxico Burress and Santonio Holmes are going to be a top 5 receiving combo in 2011.
5. Do we really need to start a Tim Hightower watch? I think we do. As a fantasy owner, I have been waiting for this guy to get a full-time gig. What is most likely is that injuries somehow conspire to make Torain and Hightower cobble together a full season among them. Hightower is going to look great in training camp.
6. Super Bowl pick: Green Bay repeats. We'll talk more about that later. But nobody is beating that team. I think they will make a run at 19-0. Sorry, Philly.