Here are the final 8 picks for the carnival that has been out first annual collaborated, non-expert mock draft. Ken is running away with GM honors for the previous three installments, but today, February 24, 2011, ole' Tiller has a trick up his sleeve. Anyone want to take a guess what that trick may be?
Here is a hint: Happy ____________ to _________, Happy_____________ to ____________(imagine people singing, and a few candles being lit).
Yes, it's my birthday!
So, in honor of this special occasion(no pressure), I would expect a few votes being tossed my way. Plus, I do not want Ken, with his over-inflated head, to float off into the atmosphere like a hot air balloon. Please, we need to deflate him.
The picks for our final round are below:
25. Seahawks (Ken): Jake Locker, QB, Washington
26. Ravens (Parks): Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
27. Falcons (Kevin): Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland
28. Patriots (Tiller): , RB, Alabama
29. Bears (Ken): Marcus Cannon, OT, TCU
30. Jets (Parks): Danny Watkins, G, Baylor
31. Steelers (Kevin): Ben Ijalana, G, Villanova
32. Packers (Tiller): Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri