The Redskins pulled off a big win yesterday, sweeping the Giants for the first time since 1773 (I looked it up). The win is probably to the dismay of many fans who were rooting for the Skins to lose (but still play really hard). I don't think the Skins are done with winning just yet and the draft position will continue to shift.
1. Indianapolis Colts (1-13)
2. Minnesota Vikings (2-12)
3. St. Louis Rams (2-12)
4. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10)
5. Cleveland Browns (4-10)
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10)
7. Washington Redskins (5-9)
8. Carolina Panthers (5-9)
9. Buffalo Bills (5-9)
10. Miami Dolphins (5-9)
11. Philadelphia Eagles (6-8)
12. Kansas City Chiefs (6-8)
Hogs Haven Mock Top 7 After the Jump:
1. Indianapolis Colts (1-13): Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford, The Colts finally won a game behind Dan Orvlovsky and then announced Peyton Manning was out for the year. Luck is still the pick for the Colts.
2. Minnesota Vikings (2-12): Matt Kalil, OT, USC, Now it seems that Kalil will be coming out for the draft, this would be a solid pick for the Vikes.
3. St. Louis Rams (2-12): Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State, Rams have stooped all the way to Redskins preseason third-stringer Kellen Clemens. Bradford needs weapons and protection, they get a big weapon here.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10): Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor, This still depends on the head coach, but Blaine Gabbert just seems to look worse and worse. RG3 would be a boost for the franchise on the field and in the box office.
5. Cleveland Browns (4-10): Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama, I think Mike Holmgren thinks Colt McCoy is his guy. The Browns could go defense here with Quinton Coples but they'll need to reach to get a "big time" running back. They could be a prime trade candidate also.
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10): Luke Kuechly, MLB, Boston College, The Bucs would be another team that could benefit from trading back. Their linebacking corps is a clear weakness and rookie Mason Foster has not stepped up. Kuechly would be a solid pick up for Raheem Morris' defense.
7. Washington Redskins (5-9): Matt Barkley, QB, USC, I still think the Redskins get Matt Barkley barring any trades.