Little changed around the league as the Redskins had a near miss against the Patriots. But the Redskins did move up one spot due to Jacksonville's victory over Tampa Bay. Coaching changes around the league are also making the draft more and more interesting.
1. Indianapolis Colts (0-13)
2. Minnesota Vikings (2-11)
3. St. Louis Rams (2-11)
4. Washington Redskins (4-9)
5. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9)
6. Carolina Panthers (4-9)
7. Miami Dolphins (4-9)
8. Cleveland Browns (4-9)
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-9)
3 Teams at 5-8
Hogs Haven Top 4 Mock After the jump:
1. Indianapolis Colts (0-13): Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford, Once again, an easy pick for the Colts despite what Archie wants for his boys.
2. Minnesota Vikings (2-11): Matt Kalil, OT, USC, Kalil has been rumored to be heading back to USC, but if he does come out that Vikings are a good fit.
3. St. Louis Rams (2-11): Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State, Rams will likely be looking for a new head coach, Bradford needs protection and weapons. With the best OL off the board the Rams look to Blackmon
4. Washington Redskins (4-9): Matt Barkley, QB, USC,If no trades develop the Redskins should have their pick of quarterbacks beyond Luck and I think that QB will be Matt Barkley for Shanahan.