|Source||This Week||Last Week||Comments|
||Rex Grossman. John Beck. Rex Grossman. It doesn't really matter who plays quarterback for Washington, does it?|
At this point, can it really get any worse for the Redskins?
So the Redskins start 3-1, giving the fans hope this season, and then go on to lose five in a row.
|22||22||Is it Rex Grossman or John Beck? Does it really matter? It's sad what they've done to this offense.|
|29||25||Not only have the Redskins lost five in a row to saddle Mike Shanahan with the longest skid of his long NFL head coaching career, but also Washington hasn't even led in a game since winning ugly at St. Louis in Week 4. And yet another Super Bowl-winning head coach looks like he'll fail to recreate whatever magic worked for him in his previous NFL venue.|
||Things continue to get worse and worse for the once 3-1 Redskins. The end of the season will actually be a blessing for this team.|
||26||Things just keep getting worse for the Redskins, not only do they drop a game to the Miami Dolpins, but they also lose promising young receiver Leonard Hankerson for the season. The Redskins offense has been plagued with injuries, but in reality they are just poorly built. With a poor offensive line, quarterback play, and mismanagement in the running game, they don’t really have a chance to even win games.|
||Dallas Week weeeeeeeeeee....
1. Green Bay Packers: Pack kept rolling with a MNF win over Minnesota.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Another win for the 49ers against a NFC East foe, nearly swept the division this year
3. New Orleans Saints: Saints pulled off a big divisional win in the ATL
4. Baltimore Ravens: WTF was that Baltimore?
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Hard fought divisional win in Cincy.
6. Chicago Bears: They continue to role and get some redemption against the Lions.
7. New England Patriots: Pipe down Rex!
8. New York Giants: Tough loss in San Fran. But the G-Men can rebound Sunday night as they welcome the Iggles to town.
9. Detroit Lions: WTF was that Detroit?
10. Houston Texans: Texans blow out the Bucs, but lose Schaub for the year. Rough.
11. Cincinnati Bengals
12. Oakland Raiders
13. Dallas Cowboys
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. Buffalo Bills
16. New York Jets
17. San Diego Chargers
18. Tennessee Titans
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20. Arizona Cardinals
21. Denver Broncos
22. Kansas City Chiefs
23. Philadelphia Eagles
24. Seattle Seahawks
25. Jacksonville Jaguars
26. Washington Redskins
27. Cleveland Browns
28. Carolina Panthers
29. Miami Dolphins
30. St. Louis Rams
31. Minnesota Vikings
32. Indianapolis Colts