I cannot understate how much I dread game ball posts after losses. It's like that same feeling I get when I'm sitting on an airplane with the only empty seat on the plane next to me hoping the stewardess closes the main door ASAP...and then all of a sudden a 280 pound dude holding a baby turns the corner. F*&CK!
Either way, the Redskins did have some players that earned their paycheck, so let's get to it...
- John Beck - 22/37, 279 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT, 1 Fumble Lost
- Fred Davis - 6 receptions, 80 yards, 1 TD, 1 huge drop
- Graham Gano - 2/2 FGs, 2/2 XPs, (Long 49)
- Redskins fans in Charlotte - They were loud and clearly dominated that stadium.
I personally think the fans get it this week. The fact they were loud throughout the entire game despite a stinker and poor effort overall should have boosted this team, but it didn't. Honorable mentions after the jump.
- Redskins Oline. Only allowed 3 sacks and Hightower was having a day before the injury.
- Adam Carriker - 1.5 sacks and 2 tackles.