FYI - the 2nd half game thread is scheduled for 2:35pm.
Predictions: I liked the Eagles earlier in the week but the fact the line moved a full 3 points in favor of Philly (-2) made me re-consider hard. As bad as the Redskins have been the last three years, we've still split our last 6 games. The easier bet is the over/under. The Eagles are obviously going to change their defensive front, and the Redskins defense as we know is solid. Our offense will chew up clock like it always does. My prediction is the under (47) is a great bet.
|Announcers:||Sam Rosen, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin|
|Radio:||ESPN 980 (regional station list)|
|Odds:||Eagles -2, Over/under 47 (Line opened Redskins -1, o/u 48)|
|Not playing||Skins are healthy. Trent Cole is out for Philly.|
|Former Redskins on PHI||DT Antonio Dixon, Kyle DeVan|
|Former Eagles on WAS||Sav Rocca, Donte Stallworth (2006), Jabar Gaffney (training camp 2006)|
|Previous Meetings|| |
- Redskins are 79-69-6 all time vs PHI
|Vegas Trends||- Eagles are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) this year |
- Redskins are 3-1 ATS
- Eagles are 0-2 ATS on grass
- Redskins are 0-2 ATS after their last 2 BYE weeks
|Notes||- Redskins are 2-0 at home, Eagles are 1-2 |
- Shanahan is 11-5 off a BYE
- Before week 4 this season, no NFL QB had ever thrown for 315 yards and rushed for 75 in the same game. Mike Vick's done it the past 2 weeks. (H/T GP)
- Ken uses a mix of Preperation-H and Ben Gay for nightime relief.