I've seen a ton of tailgates over the years but none of them are in the same galaxy as Pinto Ron of the Bills. Standards each week:
- Bacon on a saw
- Keep beers on ice in a toilet
- sleeps in his car by stadium night of the game
- Every game road and away since 1994
- Shots out of a bowling ball
- Using the hood of your pinto as a grill.
- Reserved spot at Ralph William Stadium
Check out how he opens a bag of chips (1:50 mark). I love my tailgate, but this off-season we need to make some tweaks to take it to the next level.
What's your best tailgate stories?