- Brian Urlacher (groin) and Lance Briggs (ankle) both sitting out Bears practice. I'd be surprised if they didn't start.
- Rocky and Haynesworth both went a full practice today (great news)
- Redskins Insider reported Cooley practiced in some drills today and that Shanahan said he expects Cooley to be cleared to fully practice tomorrow (AMAZING NEWS...dammit, I cut Kevin Walter to add Fred Davis in fantasy (cue the Price is Right loser horn)).
- Carlos Rogers not high on the Bears O: "With this team, like I said, you see a lot of sacks, interceptions. A lot of times, [Cutler] just throws right into coverage."
- Larry Weisman reports: Donovan McNabb says he expects contract extension "soon" but puts no timetable on it.
- Laron Landry strongly disagrees with the NFL new hitting regulations...and I like it.
"I'm not going to stop playing the way I do," Landry said. "I'm not going to stop my intensity, I'm not going to stop being aggressive out there. That's just the way I've always played. I don't know any other way to play.