Who do you think deserves the game ball this week?
- Laron Landry jumps off the stat sheet with 13 tackles (10 solo), 1 INT, 1 pass defended, and the forced fumble.
- Orakpo lived up to his nickname getting 2 sacks, 3 tackles (2 solo), 3 QB hurries, 2 tackles for a loss, and countless holds.
- McNabb: 26-49, 357 yards, 1 TD (the INT was of course the Hail Mary). He got a taste of our 2009 Redskins Oline getting sacked 5 times, so I'm thankful he got through the game with no major injuries.
- Santana Moss: 7 receptions for 118 yards (52 the longest).
- Honorable mention: Hunter Smith: 8 punts with a 44.6 average putting 5 of them inside the 20. He also made a nice play on a bad snap for one of Gano's field goals.
My worst call of the game was the Hail Mary at half-time. As we were lining up for it I said to Ken, "Why are we doing this? McNabb doesn't have the arm to get it there." Which of course he didn't and the INT nearly turned into a TD and Trent Williams got hurt in the tackle as well. Disaster.