- Pics and quotes from Santana's 30th bday party [Sports Bog]
- Redskins Fans 1 - Vinny Cerrato 0 [Fanhouse]
(Of course it's way to early to judge, but it certainly is nice to see Sanchez is doing so poorly)
- Breakdown of top 5 Madden surprise ratings [Yahoo]
- Rookies compete for best TD celebration [Yahoo]
(Matt Stafford's is pretty good. Why is Orakpo not in this?)
- Bruno sticks his butt in Eminem's face [MTV]
(This is fantastic. Of Course Eminem does not take it well)
- JLC posts resignation letter than rescinds. I'm confused. The RSS feed still had part of his good-bye, but the Insider blog doesn't have it now.
>> Open challenge to Skins QBs...
The first week of my vacation I visited family in Barnard Castle, UK, and the second week I went around Scotland.If anyone has the chance to go to Scotland, NEVER pass it up. Absolutely brilliant on all levels, including partying. I learned about 70% of the movie Braveheart is factually incorrect, so it was good to get my history lesson on that. One of the days visiting the relatives, there was a big festival, including a competition to see who could throw a rubber chicken the furthest. Gary, the town hero and former rugby player, had already set the bar with a massive throw of 89 feet at the top of the hill pictured below. But it was not Gary's day, for I was able to launch a 90 footer. So what comes with this victory? Well, a trophy, bottle of champagne, both of which were awarded to me on stage. I also had my name and victory posted in the UK newspaper and several of the elder ladies in town said "Hey! It's Chicken man!" as I walked by. In short, this is no small feat. I still feel quite cocky confident of my win that I would like to put my championship trophy on the line against any of the Redskins' QBs. I can't really see any of the players rushing to do this, but perhaps I can persuade Chase Daniel or Jeff George to accept my challenge. Sugar and I could always call Todd Husak back.