This is great defense. This is being 2-0 football, and more than anything, this is Your Washington Redskins looking professional.
The Redskins are a touchdown dog so this game should hardly be a gimme gimme gimme. Bleeding Green previews the game. This is one of those rare moments where a Redskins team gets National Media coverage via Pat Kirwan at NFL.com:
- Jason Campbell has thrown for 220-plus yards in his last two starts.
- Clinton Portis has five rushing touchdowns in his last four games against Philly.
- Last week, Donovan McNabb only completed 45 percent of his passes and none over.
- Antwaan Randle El had his best game as a Redskin last week with five receptions for 162 yards.
- Washington was the No. 4 rushing team last year, while the Eagles were 26th against the run.
- The Redskins started this season with 400 yards of total offense against the No. 4 defense in 2006.
- Mistake free
- Run the ball, run some more after that, run some more after that
- Must generate large chunks of yards on big plays
HTTR -- Official prediction from here is... 23-13 Redskins. Holla.
Depending who you ask, My Brain Says Rage is either really offensive, or just speaking truth to power. I say Powah.