And don't be suprised if this guy has a lot to do with it:
Presenting you the highest paid Safety in NFL history.
- An injured 33 year old Defensive End has 3 times as many passes defensed as your starting Strong Safety.
- That same Defensive End leads your team in interceptions... with one.
- Walt Harris, who you cut, has more interceptions in one game than your entire team.
- You're playing Mike Rumph against Marvin Harrison. Touchdown Colts!
- You're playing Mike Rumph... at all.
- Vince Young completes over 50% of his passes against you and wins.
- Only the Green Bay Packers (worst pass defense in the league) has given up more plays of 20 yards or more.
- Only the Texans have fewer interceptions than you.
- Your best cornerback had to have his abdomen reattached to his groin (YEEEOUCH) this year.
- 3 out of 7 of the QBs you've faced had their season best games against you (Peyton Manning, Byron Leftwich, and Vince Young)