Well I can't wait for the draft and it truly is a great time to be a Redskin Fan!!! HTTR!!! Now go ahead and tell me why my mock is stupid for no OL or whatever other reason you have but again I would love for this mock to become a reality!!!!
First before everyone starts ripping my mock draft, I figured I would let everyone know that I did it on Fanspeak with no trades and with Walter Football's rankings. Second, the Redskins have so many holes that there is no way to fill them all and yet I am sure there will be people ripping me for drafting only 1 offensive lineman and not until the 7th round. Trust me I know we desperately need but I do believe we can make it through one more year before we get our 10 year starter at RT with the Skins 1st round pick but now look at me. I am all ahead of myself...lol. Sorry it's late or early depending how you are looking at it. Again go ahead and pick my mock apart but I for one would love for this draft to come true. So what's your honest opinion???
- 2nd round pick # 34- Tight End Austin Seferian-Jenkins ( Going to be a beast and he would be the Skins redzone solution due to short recievers)
- 3rd round pick # 66- Safety Deone Bucannon
- 4th round pick # 102- NT Daniel McCullers ( Would be a great addition to our Defensive and an immediate impact)
- 5th round pick # 142- RB Bishop Sankey (Absolute steal if Skins could get in the 5th round)
- 6th round pick # 178- CB Aaron Colvin ( My sleeper pick of the draft)
- 7th round pick # 217- OT Matt Patchan ( My red flag risk pick but on a 7th round I believe he is worth the risk.)