When doing a draft show, there's only so much college football one can talk about. Ken decided to take a left turn and hold a fantasy draft where each of the people on the show, Shawn Springs, Jordan Bernstine, Fred Smoot, Ken Meringolo, and Josh Morgan, draft their best rap artists/groups of all time. This actually turned out to be quite entertaining as Ken showed his age with rap acts several of the young Redskins have never heard of (which I equate to old fantasy football farts drafting Jon Kitna in the first round of their 2008 league). Some highlights:
- Josh Morgan trying to select Maybach Music as a group,
- Smoot saying Ken might as well having picked the Partridge Family when picking Pharcyde
- Pac and Biggie not making the first three picks,
- Drake being even on this board
- Snoop never getting picked
- The first pick being an album and not a group.
- The amazing, while somewhat brief amount of butt-kissing for Wale
- The winner of the draft was selected by RGIII Woman, who makes a guest appearance on the show at the end.
Special thanks to Harrison Weinhold for his production of the draft day show. Kid has skills.
The list of picks...