2. Menelik Watson OT Florida St- 6'5 320 Absolute perfect fit for a RT in a ZBS. Ex boxer, basketball and soccer player which helped him develop very quick feet and great agility. Very hungry to succeed and might take some time to develop but I do feel like his upside is far to much to pass up.
3. D.J. Swearinger FS South Carolina- 5'11 210 Stud who I think may fall due to a stacked safety class. Big hitter who can also cover. Very competitive hungry player.
4. Leon McFadden CB San Diego State- 5'10 193 Very good cover corner who can tackle but needs to add more strength to jam players off the line. But would at least excel in the slot.
5. Devin Taylor DE South Carolina- 6'7 275 No im not a South Carolina fan but these two guys just really fit what we need. Taylor needs some refinement but has all the raw tools to be a great pass rush DE in a 3-4. Long and lean with plenty of room to add bulk and strength.
5. Shamarko Thomas SS Syracuse- 5'10 218 Monsterous hitter will blazing speed and range. hight might be a concern but his amazing work ethic and infectious hype adds intangebles alot of other guys in this spot cant provide. Might rise during the process but should be available here as of now.
6. Zack Line RB SMU- 6'0 230 Bulldozer who is projected more as a FB but I think Shanny brings in as a 3rd down goal line back. We also dont really think Shanny will go through a draft without drafting an SMU guy do we?
7. Bruce Taylor ILB VT- 6'1 235 Nice guy to groom behind Fletcher while being on the PS for a year or two.