So here's the basic timeline of RGKnee:
- January 6, 2013: RGIII injures his knee vs the Seahawks in the 4th quarter of the wild card game.
- January 6th -8th, 2013: All fans and media freak out and speculate on the injury.
- January 9th, 2013: RGIII successfully undergoes ACL and LCL reconstructive surgery by Dr. James Andrews.
- February 5th, 2013: Rich Campbell tweets a video of RGIII walking the red carpet with no real limp.
- February 22nd, 2013: At the combine, Dr. Andrews announced RGIII is "way ahead of schedule so far."
- February 22, 2013: RGIII tweets the Inchworm, a common warmup, stretching maneuver.
- March 3rd, 2012: RGIII walks across water.
- March 5th, 2012: RGIII sprints across water.
- September, 2013: Starts week 1.