(1) Art Briles
Current Position: Head Coach at Baylor University
- Has a High School Coaching Record of 166-46-4
- Has a College Coaching Record of 78-59
- Started his college career at Texas Tech as a Running Backs Coach under Mike Leach. Texas Tech's rushing average increased every year he was there.
- The first player he ever recruited to Texas Tech? Wes Welker.
- He was hired as the Head Coach of the Houston Cougars in 2003. In 2006, he lead them to a C-USA Championship, which was only their 2nd one ever. Made 4 bowl appearances in 5 years. He took a team that went 8-26 under it's previous coach and lead them to a 34-28 record before leaving for Baylor.
- Within 3 years at Baylor, Briles lead them to their first bowl win in 15 years.
- Briles recruited Robert Griffin III to Baylor. Helped guide him to a Heisman Trophy. His familiarity with our franchise quarterback is a plus.
- In 2013, Baylor's offense is averaging 265 rushing yards and 359 passing yards per game. That's a total of 624 yards of offense per game.
(16) Jared Fogle
Current Position: Subway Spokesman
- Being a spokesperson, he is good at dealing with people
- At 425 lbs, Jared ate about 700 subway sandwiches in a little less than a year, losing 245 lbs. He finishes what he starts.
- Robert Griffin III inked a deal with Subway. Jared has familiarity with our franchise quarterback
- Jared finished the New York Marathon in 5 hours, 13 minutes, and 28 seconds. He has determination.
- In addition to his work for Subway, Jared gives regular talks on fitness and healthy eating. Chip Kelly's smoothies have nothing on these.
- Recently retired his 62-inch pants
- His wrinkles of the Pistol Offense have been rumored to be Mmm Mmm Fresh.