1. Switch to 4-3. Get out of this Haslett mess of a defense. Kerrakpo can be the DEs (the position they're basically playing right now. Cofield can play DT which probably fits his skill set better and put Jenkins/Bowen/baker/Neild/FA beside him. Put Riley at MLB and Jackson at OLB plus Wesley Woodyard (FA). This way Kerriigan and orakpo don't have to worry about responsibilities other than rushing the passer. By doing this, we wouldn't neccessairily need to draft a LB high in the draft.
2. Fix interior of O-line. Put Lichtensteiger at C. Get rid of Montgomery, Chester. Let leribeus/gettis battle for one spot and put FA on the other guard spot. LT is set. Say what you will about Polumbus but he isn't the problem on the O-line. Keep both Polumbus and TW where they are.
3. Draft Tevin Reese (WR, Baylor). Put him in the slot and let him make sweet music with his former college Qb RG3.
4. Spend money in FA on secondary reinforcements (Jairus Byrd a potential target here)
5. Fire ST coordinator and Haslett.