Matt Stamey-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
Important stats, TV and radio info, betting trends, and injury updates for the Redskins matchup at Tampa Bay.
||4:25 PM EST
Redskins -3., o/u 47.5
||Chris Myers, Tim Ryan, Krista Voda
||ESPN 980 (regional station list)
SIRIUS: 92, XM: 228
Week 4 Injury Report
Davin Joseph (IR)
Adrian Clayborn (IR)
Da'Quan Bowers (PUP)
Anthony Gaitor (Questionable)
Leonard Johnson (Questionable)
Dekoda Watson (Questionable)
|Former Skins on TB
|Former Bucs on WAS
||Dezmon Briscoe, Tanard Jackson (kind of), Raheem Morris, Kyle Shanahan, Bruce Allen
|Bucs SBN Website
- Bucs lead the series 9-8 (5 of last 7)
- Shanahan 3-2 all-time vs TB
- Redskins are 1-2 ATS, Bucs 3-0
- TAMPA BAY is 8-6 against the spread versus WASHINGTON since 1992
- Redskins offense ranks #1 in PPG - 33.0.
- Redskins defense ranks #29 in PPG - 33.7
- Last game at TB was in 2007 where TB forced 6 turnovers in a 19-13 TB win.
- Redskins #2 in NFL with +6 turnover ratio (Bucs tied 3rd with +4).
- Redskins 3rd most penalized team in NFL (29 penalties)
- Redskins offense 404.3 yards game, Bucs 243.7.
- RGIII 6th best QB in league with 103.5 QB rating.
- Since 2010, QB JOSH FREEMAN is 1 of 2 QBs with 7,500+ pass (7,534) & 600+ rush (616) yards (AARON RODGERS)
- Last week Romo was sacked 4x and had 3 turnovers.
(H/T to Redskins.com and ScoresAndOdds.com for the preview info)