Mike Ehrmann - Getty Images
Brief rundown of Mike Shanahan's Monday Press Conference including injury updates on Trent Williams, Cedric Griffin, and Pierre Garcon.
Not much news from Mike Shanahan's Monday Press Conference:
- Trent Williams' MRI was negative, he is day to day
- Cedric Griffin (hamstring), Roy Helu (turf toe) and Evan Royster (PCL) are day to day
- Leonard Hankerson is fine
- Still no word on if Pierre Garcon and Brandon Meriweather will be able to practice or play this week.
- He thought the rotation of Rob Jackson, Markus White, and Chris Wilson played well.
- Really focused on the play of the secondary and cited the need for improvement
- Thought Ryan Kerrigan played extremely well in Brian Orakpo's absence
- Was upset that a reporter asked about Kyle's conduct, noted that position coaches are made available for interviews on Thursday.