First Half Game Thread.....
- Return of Tim Hightower, Anthony Armstrong, and Chris Chester. Do they look 100%?
- What adjustments will Haz make to the secondary?
- Does RGIII make decisions quicker?
- We shouldn't be comparing RGIII to Luck, but rather every QB we passed in the draft that Shanny could have taken and saved all those draft picks. Russell Wilson is tearing it up early.
- Prediction: Redskins 27, Colts 26
NFL Network for outside DC area.
|Line||Redskins -3.5, o/u 42.5|
|Announcers:||Sam Rosen, Joe Theismann, Randle-El (for local broadcast)|
|Radio||ESPN 980 (regional station list)|
|Colts SBN Website||Stampede Blue|
|NFL Network replay||Monday, 8/27, 8:00 PM|
- Redskins are 10-2 vs Colts all time in the pre-season and have won their last 5. (10-19 in regular season games vs Colts)
- Mike Shanahan is 6-4 in pre-season as Skins' skipper.
- Colts offense ranked 30th last year, defense ranked 25th
- RGIII will play into 3rd quarter.