IMO this would be the ideal QB carousel for the Redskins and the other teams as well.
- Peyton Manning to Arizona Cardinals
- Kevin Kolb traded to Cleveland Browns (To: Arizona - 1st Round (#22) and/or 2nd Round pick(s))
- Chad Henne to Jets
- Mark Sanchez traded to Seattle (To: Jets - 1st Round pick (used select Weeden) or 2nd Round pick) If no 1st Round pick offered for Sanchez and 2nd is traded, Weeden to Broncos
- Matt Flynn to Miami Dolphins plus they key in on and draft Ryan Tannehill
- Asking price for RGIII drops significantly = RGIII to the Redskins
Why this works?
Peyton starts at QB Skelton learns for 3 years Kolb and Colt "compete" Kolb wins and Cleveland keeps picks to build around QB
Chad Henne knows Sporano's offense and Weeden would be insurance
Dolphins would have a guy that Miami can build around and Tannehill can sit and develop as QB of Future or insurance.
Redskins, well.....the price of the pick goes down and the Redskins can build around RGIII.