I am strongly against bringing VJax to DC. Here are the reasons for my being against him....
- He is almost 30 years old, we are trying to build a younger team...especially now without two future first rounders and no second this year.
- VJax like many WR is known to be a Diva. Do we need someone like him on our team with the change of culture that the locker room has experienced the past two seasons? (e.g. no portis, haynesworth)
- an aging WR, who will demand a huge contract, at least 5 years....
- what about the development of our own WR's? Hankerson, Paul?RGIII somebody who can actually throw far enough to hit Armstrong deep, unlike Grossman...
- We need to have faith in our own players and I think VJax will hinder that...
The following are my reasons for signing Pierre Garçon....
The youngest you can get in FA, Pierre Garcon quietly put on almost a 1000 yd season with 947 yards and not having Manning throwing to him but having numerous terrible QBs do so.
Boy does he fight for yardage after his catches... something skins lacked last year.
e.g. look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ACoyiKXeTs
Hard work Ethic
Will come cheaper than VJax who has already hit his prime, Garcon has just begun
***we need young talent, to be a force for the next decade with RGIII behind center
Again, just watch the video....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1ACoyiKXeTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Would you rather have Garcon over VJAX?
Yes (151 votes)
No (27 votes)
Yes, only if a big physical WR (6'3" minimum) is drafted this year (33 votes)
211 total votes